Practice & Performance Spaces
We offer two practice and Performance Spaces for Student Organizations. Featuring sprung dance floors, floor-to-ceiling mirrors, ballet bars, and privacy curtains, this is the perfect spot for your group to work up a sweat and perfect their choreography.
Reserve an Eshleman practice and performance space for your RSO.
How to make a reservation:
- Designate 1 signatory to book reservations for your RSO
- Signatory must create a virtual EMS account to book practice and performance spaces; conference rooms are booked through One Stop Shop
- Finally, the signatory must fill out this Practice and Performance Space Form
If you have any questions about Practice and Performance reservations, please contact us.
Practice & Performance Space (10)
936 Sq. Feet
Practice & Performance Space (240)
2,010 Sq. Feet
22′ x 36′ (792 sq. ft)
- Wired microphone
- Pipe and drape
- Rolling whiteboard
- Cocktail rounds
- Rectangular tables 6’x30″
- Table 5′ diameter round
- Chairs (100)
• Each RSO may book up to:
-1 hour per reservation
-2 separate hours per day
-4 hours total per week
-20 reservations at one time
• Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
• Walk-in reservations are available at the touch screen outside the room.
• Food and drink are not allowed in the meeting rooms.
• Shades must remain up at all times.
• Your RSO must clean up after their reservation.
• Your RSO must check-in within 15 minutes of the reservation. Failure to check-in within 15 minutes will result in the cancellation of your reservation.
• RSOs will be given infractions for any violations of the general use policy
• 1 infraction will be given if we see food consumption within the conference rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. If RSOs see food in their reserved spaces, they must report it to the Eshleman Concierge Desk otherwise they will be given an infraction
• 1 infraction will be given for any damages to AV equipment, screens, cables (VGA/HDMI), not wiping down whiteboards or failure to return audiovisual equipmentto the Eshleman Concierge Desk
• 1 infraction will be given for trash left behind in the rooms after use
• 2 infractions will be given for moving furniture (e.g. moving couches from 312 office cubicles out to the 3rd floor conference rooms) as this can damage flooring, break equipment, or result in injury
• 2 infractions will be given for spilling food, drinks (non-water) onto the carpet
• 3 infractions will result in a block. A block will cancel all Eshleman conference room reservations your organization currently has during the semester, and will prevent your organization from making new reservations within the same semester. Access to reserving Eshleman conference rooms for your RSO will be revoked
• Infractions will automatically reset to zero at the beginning of every semester