UC Berkeley’s Event Services team wants to help your organization during this very different school year. We now offer full service virtual event planning and execution. You will find resources here for all of your virtual event planning needs.
VIRTUAL EVENT PLANNING AND COORDINATION
Need help planning your virtual event? Combined, our team offers over 35 years of event management and event production experience. We can help you create the right virtual strategy and deliver it in a way that is compelling and cost-effective while helping you create a sense of community and foster a memorable experience.
- Virtual academic conferences and webinars
- Virtual academic, student and staff retreats
- Virtual staff, student and faculty meetings
- Virtual roundtable and townhall meetings
- Virtual employee recognition events
- Virtual student recruitment and retention programs
- Virtual training programs
- Virtual celebrations (anniversaries, retirements, farewells and holiday gatherings)
- Virtual tradeshows and poster sessions
- Full service virtual/zoom event planning
- Access to our upgraded Zoompro meeting and webinar accounts.
- Closed captioning, and other technical and logistical program support.
- Schedule test runs Coordination of multimedia materials from your presenters
- Detailed run of show schedule Event support throughout your event.
- Marketing materials for your event or program.
- Virtual waiting room preparation and guest ingress/egress.
- Instruction on how to best host virtual events.
- Post-events survey support.
- Vendor sourcing.
- Other behind-the-screen operations.
Allow us to assist you with all of your planning needs! Contact us at (510)642-0504, Stop by our Office Hours, or submit your request HERE.
VIRTUAL EVENT RESOURCES
UC Berkeley Event Services Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM -5:00pm, Phone: (510) 642-1141
Tuesday: Noon-1pm and Wednesday: 1pm-2pm, Join us on Zoom
Watch Live on Zoom every Monday at 5pm!
Join the Workshop>> Passcode: 168924
Participants who complete a post-workshop evaluation will be entered to win a $25 grocery gift card (either Target or Safeway). We’ll do a random drawing after the event and email the card to the winner.