Book Your Individual Workroom
Open Now: Individual Workrooms for Students! Need a quiet place for virtual counseling, prep/teach as a GSI/UGSI, have personal conversations, or do virtual job interviews? Book a space in advance for Eshleman Hall or the MLK Jr. Building. Please note: there are 12 individual rooms available between both buildings.
Individual Rooms in Eshleman Hall and MLK Jr. Building will be available:
- Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- There is a 2-hour reservation limit.
- One reservation per day.
- You can schedule up to 4 reservations at one time for non-study reservations.
- Study reservations can only be booked 1-at-a-time.
- Requests are processed Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Any request submitted outside of these times may not be processed until the next business day.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Read this page and then go to our booking site.
- For “Organization Name” please put n/a in that box.
- For “Email Address” use your berkeley.edu email address.
- For additional information and help booking space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CHECK-IN:
- Go to Eshleman Hall north-facing doors off of Lower Sproul Plaza (See Map). Or, go to the bNorth entry of MLK, located at the base of the stairs on Lower Sproul Plaza that lead up to Upper Sproul (See Map).
- Have your face covering on and properly fitted.
- Have your Cal 1 Card, or other form of ID, available to show at check in.
- Check-in with building staff and leave Cal1Card, or other form of ID, with staff for duration of room use.
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- Complete the UC Berkeley Daily Symptom Screener prior to arriving on campus that day.
- Agree fully to the Keep Berkley Healthy Pledge.
- Wear a face covering while traveling throughout the building (exception: when you are in a private and enclosed room by yourself.)
- One-person-at-a-time occupancy in your designated room.
- One-person-at-a-time occupancy in elevators.
- One-person-at-a-time occupancy in restrooms.
- Practice social distancing in public areas.
- Use the provided cleaning materials to wipe down table, chair, and other surfaces that you have touched.
- No food or drink in the room.
- Provide own whiteboard supplies if planning to use the board in the room.
- Clean whiteboards before leaving the room.
- Leave Cal1Card, or other form of ID, at check-in for duration of room use.
NO-SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS
Due to limited availability, please let us know if you are unable to make your scheduled reservation. You must notify us at least 30 minutes before your reservation.
- If you do not arrive for your reservation, you will be flagged as a no-show.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be flagged as a no-show and your room may be forfeited.
- 2 No-shows may result in forfeiting your current and future reservations.
- 3 No-shows may result in blocking your ability to make reservations for 2 weeks.
To cancel your reservation in advance, email email@example.com.
For same day cancellations or booking please call: 510-664-7977.
For assistance or questions in advance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you leave your room prior to end of your reservation time.