Pre-Approved Outdoor Events
Now through June 14th, Registered Student Organizations (RSO’s) can complete this form to apply to hold pre-approved in-person gatherings at specific outdoor spaces on campus.
- Form must be submitted 10 business days prior to your scheduled activity.
- The need for in-person participation is a requirement.
- Events will not be approved that could otherwise be held virtually.
- Campus masking, social distancing, and testing/screening requirements will still be applicable.
- To assure we are adhering to County and local Public Health Guidelines, the Recovery Activity Coordinator will evaluate each request through a centralized review process.
- Please note that the student conduct Temporary Provision is still in effect. The Temporary Provision prohibits student organizations from meeting or gathering in person without this pre-approval on or off campus.
- Events that include non-affiliates to the University are still prohibited through June 14th.
- Once the request has been reviewed, you will receive an email indicating the status as approved or rejected.
- If your activity is approved, you will need to reach out to the respective venue and provide a copy of your approval letter in order to begin the reservation process.
We are closely monitoring COVID-19, as new guidance is made available to the campus community, please check the campus Covid-19 Resources Website regularly for the latest updates at UC Berkeley or our page for updates on campus venues.
If you have any questions, please reach out to: email@example.com
*If your activity falls within the UC Berkeley Major Events Policy linked below, this form must be submitted 8 weeks prior to your scheduled activity.