Key: 🎤:microphone 🍸: alcohol 🍴: catering 📺: tv 🌳: courtyard/ patio access 🎦: projector 🎪: stage 📢:speaker
Event Services at the ASUC Student Union
MLK Jr Student Union
Pauley Ballroom 🎤🌳🎪🎦📢🍴🍸
The Pauley Ballrooms is a large venue located on the 5h floor of MLK. It is great for large banquets, concerts, and receptions. The large space can be broken up into two smaller intimate venues: East Pauley (size ratio ⅓) and West Pauley (size ratio ⅔). There is also patio access from the West side of the venue.
Tilden is a great space with a beautiful stained glass window–it is perfect for medium sized gatherings, receptions, lectures, and info sessions. There is patio access that overlooks San Francisco Bay.
Stephens is ideal for smaller banquets and info sessions.
- Bay view 🎤🎦🍴🍸
This is the perfect space for small receptions and meetings.
Anna Head Alumnae Hall 🎤🌳🎪🎦📢🍴🍸
A few blocks off the main-campus, Anna Head Alumnae Hall offers the perfect space for large banquets and gatherings. It also has a courtyard for outdoor events.
Campus Outdoor Spaces
- Memorial Glade – Memorial Glade is popular for hosting receptions, carnivals, barbecues, and concerts.
- Lower Sproul – Dance practices, concerts, large group gatherings
- Upper Sproul- Upper sproul is popular for tabling and dance performance.
- cub-E equipment check out program on upper sproul
- AV equipment check out program: https://eventservices.berkeley.edu/for-students-2/
- Krutch Theater: https://eventservices.berkeley.edu/for-students-2/
Cal Performances 🎤🍸🍴📺🌳🎦🎪📢
- Zellerbach Auditorium (1984 seats)
- Zellerbach Playhouse (547 seats)
- Hearst Greek Theatre (8500 seats)
- Wheeler Auditorium (705 seats): https://calperformances.org/about/rent-our-facilities/
- Academic Classroom spaces for events: https://registrar.berkeley.edu/scheduling/classroom-reservations
I-House 🎤 🍴 🌳 🎦 📢 📺 🎪
- Home Room
- Sproul Rooms
- ida Sproul
- Robert Sproul
- Heller Patio
- Great Hall: https://ihouse.berkeley.edu/hospitality-services/event-venues-and-facilities
Alumni House 🎤 🍴 🌳 🎦: 📢
- NO dances allowed